Sunday, July 10, 2011

SNIPPETS.

Not too many snippets this week, as most of my pictures were used for bigger posts! But here's what I do have....

This is how I am greeted when I go get Brother up from his slumber. Even in the middle of the night. It's like he knows I am coming and he's so excited to see me. Melts my heart every time!

Brother learned a new trick! He found his feet some time ago, but this week he learned that he can get them in his mouth and suck on them. Limber little man!

Potty training. Where do I even begin? Nugget made a big leap in her efforts this week and actually went potty in her potty chair! Last week we were eating dinner at a local establishment, and she spied the ice cream counter. We made a deal. She goes potty in her potty chair, and she could have blue ice cream. It worked! So just Mama and Nugget snuck away one for a little evening ice cream date!



Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment