Tuesday, June 21, 2011

MARK. SET. GO.

My Dad, aka Grandpa Jeff, was in town this weekend for a high school reunion. So that meant lots of family time for us. My girl was on cloud 9, because that meant cousin time for her. She adores them. Looks so forward to playing with them. There is always a little 'warming up' period for her, but once she does, she is off and running and doesn't stop until it's time to go home. After such quality cousin time, she will talk about them for days, and reenact all the things they played together, like restaurant, doctor, dentist...you know, the usual. I love seeing her so happy. And I love that they all play so nicely together. My only wish? That she could do it more often.

On Friday we had everyone over for lunch. And ice cream.

 Big C.

A.

L.


Little C.

Nugget.


And Brother, saying 'What?! No ice cream for me?' Sorry Buddy. You get Mama milkshakes about 8 times a day :) And I love his little toothless gums.

The fun didn't end there. The next day we had a graduation party for my cousin Nick, and the kids got to go swimming. Unfortunately, it rained most of the day, but that didn't stop them. The pool was warm and they were like little fish in there.




My little fishy was not afraid and repeatedly counted '1,2,3' and would jump right in. A few times I was sure she was gonna jump even when Daddy wasn't there to catch her and it made my heart drop to my stomach. Brother was sleeping on me in the wrap, so it wasn't like I could jump in and save her. Luckily, no mishaps occurred. I think swimming lessons will be in our future.



And now...my favorite pictures of the weekend. Are you ready? ok. On your mark...

Oops. Someone jumped the gun. Let's try that again.

On your mark.


Get set.


GO!


Adorable or what? Man, I love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment