Friday, December 9, 2011

SNIPPETS.

It's been such a fun month, and it's crazy to think it's half over already! The activities are plentiful, and the pictures are oh so many I can hardly keep up. Time for some snippets...

Pinterest, I adore you...


Had a little fun at (Manic) 'Ceramic Ceramic' with cousin Cara and Auntie Angie...




Nick cleaned out the fridge, which is always a scary task, a pulled this out. Nugget got her first taste of 'soda pop' and loved it...


When was the last time you got a soda for a quarter? So bummed that the store where I purchased these recently went out of business. And for the record, I never call it 'soda'. It's pop here in good ol' Minnesota.


I took out this bouncy seat when a friend and her baby were over. Left it out the next day and Brother rediscovered his love for it...


Sticking my kids in the tub together is soooo much easier, and saves lots of time. But its also a huge mess as there is lots of splashing and laughter going on...a good trade off I guess.



Aww, love when I catch moments like these...


Love this little boy, and he's growing like a weed...



If only we could all wake up this happy...


Notice the sweet tape job on our video monitor? Yeah, Brother was having fun playing with the camera during the night, this was Nick's solution. It worked.

Speaking of Pinterest, Kelle Hampton should just pin herself right up there. Her creativity is amazing, as is pretty much everything I know about her. I've been hooked on her blog for a few years now, and still can't get enough. Seriously, if you don't already, check her out. You'll be inspired, to say the least.




And this last one, well, it really deserves its own post because it was so special and I never want to forget it. One ordinary Sunday, I wanted to run to Target to get some supplies to make leg warmers, and had a few other places to run. Nugget and I ended up going on a little impromptu shopping date together, and it was so much fun. My heart seriously swells two times its size when I am able to sneak in special moments with my kids, even if its just a few minutes here and there. Its fun to focus solely on just one kid, especially since that's hard to do now that I'm a Mama of two.

While we were out and about, Nugget was hungry for a little snack, so we stopped by Panera for a little treat and hot chocolate. Our conversation was fun, and I know Nugget loved every second of it. I did too.


While we were there, I had a flashback to a similar day last year...


Wow, look how much she's grown in just a year. All the more reason to stop and smell the roses, ya know? More impromptu dates to come, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment