Friday, October 28, 2011

WHY I DO WHAT I DO.

The difference is jaw dropping unbelievable, and pretty much sums up why I make my own baby food.

Homemade baby food peas on the left, store bought on the right.


Now just a disclaimer, I don't judge or think any less of you if you don't make your own baby food. Brother has eaten it when we've been away from home, and Nugget had a good share of it too. I have the time to do it and it's something I enjoy. But like staying home full time or nursing your baby, it's not for everyone and I understand that.

But in case you're interested, all I did was buy a steamer bag of frozen sweet peas and  microwaved them. Then I pureed them in a mini food processor (a blender works too) with some water, and wa-la! There you have it. Easy peasy. (Yes, pun intended.)

I get most of my recipes from this book, which you can find here.


Now you know!

1 comment: