Wednesday, February 20, 2013

SNIPPETS.

Wow, it's been a long while since I've done a Snippets post. Or felt caught up on blogging for that matter. Guess today's my day. Lucky me.

Of all the social media outlets out there, Instagram is my favorite. Is it yours too? My user name is littleforalittlewhile. Should be easy for you to remember ;) If you're not on Instagram, you can still see my photos here. Pretty slick.

Moving on:

Waiting at gymnastics for Sissy. He is getting less and less patient with each week that passes.

Little boy, big bowl.

Imaginative play is my favorite.

Always be yourself. Or a unicorn.

Goofy.

"Mom, I'm gonna wear this to dinner."
And she did.

Book worm.

The latest phase. Thankfully it seems to have been short lived.

Sunshine. And no more room on Mama's lap.

A favorite.

Almost there.

Nerd at the library.

Snugly.

Rediscovering baby toys. Who knew they were so much fun?!

Helpers. Messy, but I am still grateful.

Checking in on baby.

A winter walk, to Mama's doctor appointment.

He loves books.

Valentines for wee friends.

Post bath snuggles. The best kind.

"Mom, I'm gonna write 'I love you'". And she did.
 

Mama got her hair did.

Date night was as awesome as this banana cream pie.

Stock piling. aka, nesting.

Reunited and it feels so good.

Happy hump day.

No comments:

Post a Comment