Friday, April 6, 2012

OWL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.

I'm keeping good on my word, and have been thoroughly cleaning my house this week. It feels good. I like a clean house. It puts my mind at ease, and I like that feeling. Since I posted pictures of Nugget's room earlier this week, I saw it only fair that I share Brother's room as well. It's quite a bit smaller, so I didn't rearrange any part of it. Just tidied up and hung a few things on the wall, finally.

To be truthful, I actually took these pictures awhile back. Since then, we've hung a gallery wrap photo of my favorite newborn shot of Brother above his crib, and also completed his last set of footprints to finish off this footprint frame on the opposite wall.




Like sister, Brother also has a roomy walk in closet (although Nugget actually has two, one is her playroom and the other is her clothes closet). Brother's is a bit of a blank slate yet, we are waiting until he is a bit older to see what his interests are before making over his playroom. So far we've schemed up an ice house and a log cabin.




His room used to be Nugget's room, hence the purple storage baskets. I'm too cheap to replace them. Sorry Brother.

And for those of you who don't know me in 'real life', my husband owns his own painting and restoration company, hence our elaborate painting schemes throughout our house. He had been wanting to try this harlequin pattern for a few years, and Brother's room just so happened to be the perfect opportunity to try it out. I love it.

Maybe if I can keep on top of my game, I'll take pictures of the rest of my house and share. People are always curious about it. If for nothing else, I like the idea of documenting our house for my kids to remember someday.

Happy Easter to you and yours, and hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the painting in his room! So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. his room is so so handsome. that's the best way to describe it! looks magazine like. i'm totally digging all these cool closets you have.

    ReplyDelete