Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MOSTLY LOVE.

Well, it's here. The first snowfall of the season. I was really looking forward to it, and once it came I was reminded why I love it. And hate it.

I love it because it looks like this.




I love it because seeing its magic and possibilities through the eyes of my littles fills my heart to the brim.



I love it because sledding is FUN.

Nugget insists that Brother's sled is a 'chicken'. I'm not exactly sure what it's supposed to be, but pretty sure it's not a chicken.





I love it because it gives us rosy cheeks.


And rosy cheeks makes hot chocolate taste extra special.

 Remember this mug? Yeah, I decided to keep it.



And I hate it because although it faithfully comes every year, people somehow forget how to drive in it and it takes forever to get where you're going.

But I mostly love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment