Wednesday, June 19, 2013

NOT SO SAME SAME.

Way back in the day, Nugget coined the phrase "Same Same" for things that are, well, the same. Or matching. Or similar. Whatever. It's stuck, and now Dude says it too.

So, I had a vision in my head that these two photos would look very same same next to each other. Both of me with my boys, them at 8 weeks of age. They are wearing the same outfit, although Otto is minus the hoodie. I look pretty much the same, even down to the color of my shirt. And I swear, I really don't have a love affair with purple. Coincidence, I guess.

But once I put them side by side, they are so NOT same same. But cute to compare, nonetheless.


Also, Otto looks way more like his sister than his brother.

That's all. xo

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell who Vera looks like. to be perfectly honest, I could probably line up baby pics of all four of my kids and not know which one is which. mother of the year, I know....

    ReplyDelete