Sunday, December 29, 2013

CALL YOUR BESTIE!

Hi Friends! It has been no secret that I am very fond of my gal pal, Jen, who also is the owner and creative mind behind Swanky Shank (my most favorite Etsy shop. Ever.) I am super proud of her for reaching 5,000 fans on Facebook! She has worked so very hard and is most deserving of a pat on the back.

To help celebrate this achievement, she has come up with the sweetest, most creative giveaway I have ever seen. And she asked me to be a part of it! She is giving away oodles of darling prizes, but the one that takes the cake is a cyber lunch for you and your far away bestie! Isn't that the sweetest? I told ya so ;)


Follow this link to read all about it and find out how to enter: Swanky Shank Blog.

While you're there, you will be introduced to a handful of Jen's pals (including me!) who all radiate creativity in their own way.

Here's a peek at the other prizes YOU can win!

A set of custom wood photo blocks, one to keep and one for your bestie.

Custom note cards, a set for you and one for your fav gal pal.

Two gift certificates to shop at Swanky Shank. (Be sure to check out her new Valentine's Day designs. Heart melting!)

And my fav, custom Close at Heart totes, made by ME! Your bestie will always be near to your heart when you carry this sweet tote around!


This giveaway only lasts for THREE days, so get on it! And call your bestie so she can get on it too!

Included sponsors:
Photography by Shelby
Little For a Little While (That's me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment