Friday, September 30, 2011

VEHICLE FAIR.

You may have thought I fell off the face of the earth. Or more likely a mountain. I've been gone for a long while it seems, but I'm back! We took a little adventure to Utah to visit some of Nick's family. I've got lots to post on that soon. But I'm a sequential order kinda girl, so I need to write this before I can move forward. Cause once I move forward, I don't look back. I don't like things all out of order like that. Ha.

Anyhow, before our big road trip, Nugget's little school held a vehicle fair. You name it, they had it. The kids got to climb in and on everything, 'drive' the vehicles and have a grand ole time. We make a big deal around here when we see cool vehicles drive by our house, so it was fun for Nugget to get to see them up close.

A big blue truck, her favorite color.

A mail truck. This was probably her favorite. She loves getting the mail, just like Mama, and has made buddies with our mailman, Darrel.

Driving the mail truck, smitten with her treat the mailman gave her.

School bus! We especially love school buses! We had a way cuter picture of us peeking out from a window inside, but it was blurry. Bummer.

Busted! His crime? Being too adorable, of course.

Junior firefighter

What's she digging in her pocket for? Her smarties from the mailman. Ha.

This little event is just another reason why we love living in our small town. There are so many unique and fun opportunities for us, and we are so grateful for the people who work hard to make them happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment