Monday, September 2, 2013

BIRTHDAY INTERVIEW: 5.


Q: How old are you today?
A: Um, 5.

Q: What do you like to play?
A: Princess Polly Pockets, my Barbies, my Strawberry Shortcake dolls, My Little Ponies, Emily (American Girl doll), and don't forget my mermaids!

 Q: What do you like to do with Mommy?
A: Go on dates together, go shopping

Q: What do you like to do with Daddy?
A: Go to Daddy's shop and build stuff, like my princess house

 Q: What do you like to play with Milo?
A: Build big Legos.

Q: What do you like to do with Otto?
A: Play my Dora drum music, then he squeals to the beat!

 Q: What do you like to eat?
A: Ham and cheese, Peanut butter and jellies, oh yeah, and salads! And bunny noodles and shell noodles.

 Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Fuschia.

 Q: What do you like to watch on TV or what is your favorite movie?
A: Bubble Guppies, Doc, Sophia the First, and all the girl shows. // Snow White because there is a silly dwarf!

Q: What is your favorite store?
A:  Grocery store, because it has the best cookies.

 Q: What makes you happy?
A: When Otto smiles at me.

 Q: What makes you sad?
A: When I'm hurt, and when Milo plays sad music. (She hates his nighttime lullaby music!)

 Q: What is your favorite animal?
A: Is a dolphin an animal? I like dolphins.

 ***
You can read previous interviews here and here.

2 comments:

  1. awwww....what a great idea! five is fun. and fuchsia? awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl after my own heart. I'm a dolphin dweeb!!!

    ReplyDelete