Friday, August 31, 2012

BIRTHDAY INTERVIEW: 4.

Today my girl turns 4. I'm still not sure how four years time has slipped by so quickly, but her day is here and we are celebrating!

Over breakfast, I conducted my annual birthday interview. Here's what she had to say at the wise age of four.


Q: How old are you today?
A: 3 4!

Q: What do you like to play?
A: Doc (McStuffins), with balloons, my blankie and cars.

Q: What do you like to do with Mommy?
A: Eat lunch at Jimmy John's.

Q: What do you like to do with Daddy?
A: Go on bike rides to hunt for treasures at the beach.

Q: What do you like to play with Brother?
A: Balloons.

Q: What do you like to eat?
A: french toast, macaroni and cheese at Panera, bananas, pancakes, water.

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Orange.

Q: What do you like to watch on TV or what is your favorite movie?
A: Doc McStuffins and Monster's Inc.

Q: What is your favorite store?
A: Jimmy John's.

Q: What makes you happy?
A: When I eat food.

Q: What makes you sad?
A: When my tummy hurts.

Q: What is your favorite animal?
A: Kitties.

***
You can read her 3rd birthday interview here. I'm still working on reposting all my photos that were lost, so please don't mind the giant black box. It's a slow process, but I've started at least.

More birthday celebrating to come!

2 comments:

  1. awww you will love having these to look back on:) happy birthday sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. her favorite store cracks me up! so cute!! she's such a beauty! happy 4 years Nugget! may God bless her life this year in a wonderful way!

    ReplyDelete