Monday, September 1, 2014

SIX: A BIRTHDAY INTERVIEW.


Q: How old are you today?
A: Six!

Q: What do you like to play?
A: Barbies, Polly Pockets, American Girl dolls, ponies, horses, art projects, reading books

Q: What do you like to do with Mommy?
A: Snuggle, shopping, go to the American Girl doll store, reading, getting presents (especially on my birthday!), oh and one more thing! Snuggling!

Q: What do you like to do with Daddy?
A: Probably wrestle.

Q: What do you like to play with Milo?
A: Frozen.

Q: What do you like to do with Otto?
A: Snuggle, build blocks, and what makes me happy with Otto is when he gives me high fives and steps on my head to climb onto the top of the couch. And I also like to help him when he's hurt.

Q: What do you like to eat?
A: Macaroni and cheese, waffles, french toast, yogurt, dumplings, gosh I have like a ton of favorites! Ham and cheese, ham and cheese roll ups, peanut butter and jelly, almond milk, water, soda water, Sprite.

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Ooh! Pink and orange! And yellow.

Q: What do you like to watch on TV or what is your favorite movie?
A: TV: Sophia, Doc McStuffins, and I like all of the girly shows. Strawberry Shortcake. GI Joe. // Movie: Ooh, this one is a good one! Ariel and Tinkerbell, Pirate Fairies.

 Q: What is your favorite store?
A:  American Girl doll store and the Target where I got Eva (her doll).
Q: What makes you happy?
A: When Otto gives me high fives and he steps on my head.

Q: What makes you sad?
A: When Otto doesn't want to do that. When Milo hits me and bites me and does all that naughty stuff.

Q: What is your favorite animal?
A: Horse, bunny, cat, and I think dolphins are probably one. And butterflies! And dragonflies and frogs.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: Have a restaurant with Ava. We'll make mac and cheese and sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment